Japanese Organic Matcha Tea - 1oz.
High Quality Japanese Organic Powdered Green Tea used for Tea Ceremonies.
How to drink: Place 1-2 teaspoons of matcha into a cup (adjust quantity to your taste). Add 2 tablespoons of hot water at up to 175F and use a spoon to remove any clumps and mix thoroughly. Enjoy hot or cold. I especially love it with coconut milk!
1 oz. serves about 12-15 cups of tea, depending on your desired strength.
Want more than 1 oz? Just add multiple quantities to your cart.
- ¼ cup Almond, Coconut or Macadamia Milk
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon unsweetened matcha*
- 1-2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Optional: 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl whisk your milk and matcha together. (Tip: If your matcha is lumpy, strain it with a tea strainer).
- Pour your "matcha milk" into a jar, add ice cream. Shake or Blend. Let it soften a bit. Stir and enjoy!